Mother Earth futureFERNSYear 3 & 4 is designed to be fast and fun, maximising participation and touches of the ball. With modified equipment and less players on the court, in 5 v 5 the game is less complicated
Year 3 & 4 Coach Role Description
Year 3 & 4 coaches support the Junior Co-ordinator and supervise a small group during skill activities and game time.
- Supervising a small group of children under the guidance of the Junior Co-ordinator on game day.
- Watching the demonstrations and remembering the key coaching points, ready to guide their own group through the same activity.
- Recreating the skill activities with the assigned group.
- Providing feedback and encouragement, utilising questioning to reinforce coaching points and decision making.
- Providing guidance and support during the modified 5 v 5 Netball game to both teams in your team’s attacking end.
- Having fun, being enthusiastic and enjoying assisting the development of the players.
- Providing further skill development at team practice sessions if applicable.